Gino Levi Montalcini. Graduating as an architect in 1925, he designed between 1928 and 1930 with Giuseppe Pagano some important early examples of the New Architecture, including the Gualino office building in Turin. Active in the MIAR discussion, he contributed interiors, designs and settings at the Milan Trienniale shows. He wrote for La Casa Bella and Domus. After the war he continued to work as an architect, also designing the seat of Turin University with Morelli's group (1959-1967). He taught Architectural Composition at the University of Palermo and then in Padua and Turin, until 1972. Giuseppe Pagano Pogatschnig. During the first world war he enrolled as a volunteer, italianizing his name into "Pagano". After graduating in architecture in Turin in 1924, he coordinated the technical office of the 1928 Turin Exhibition, where with Levi-Montalcini he designed the Gualino building. In Milan in 1931, he worked with Persico at La Casa Bella and then he became editor of Domus with Bega and Bontempelli. He collaborated with Predeval on the plan for the Bocconi University in Milan. After joining the Resistance movement in 1943, he was arrested and deported to Germany where he died in concentration camp.