Graduating as an architect in 1925, he designed between 1928 and 1930 with Giuseppe Pagano some important early examples of the New Architecture, including the Gualino office building in Turin. Active in the MIAR discussion, he contributed interiors, designs and settings at the Milan Trienniale shows. He wrote for La Casa Bella and Domus. After the war he continued to work as an architect, also designing the seat of Turin University with Morelli's group (1959-1967). He taught Architectural Composition at the University of Palermo and then in Padua and Turin, until 1972.