The ZANOTTA S.p.A. company does business in the design, manufacturing and sale of seats, sofas, armchairs and furniture for domestic and collective settings. Established in 1954, Zanotta is recognised as one of the leading Italian design brands. ZANOTTA S.p.A. has identified in its Occupational Health and Safety and Quality Management System the most appropriate tool to address, solve and handle business aspects relating to quality and occupational health and safety and law abidance.
The ZANOTTA S.p.A. Company Policy is based on two principles which form the foundational elements on which the company’s current and future profitability and success rely:
• customer satisfaction, as one of the fundamental objectives at the heart of the everyday commitment and professionalism of everyone who works within the company and for the company;
• the improvement of prevention and protection activities on the subject of occupational health and safety, because the guarantee of a safe job is the first obligation the company takes on towards its employees.
To this end, the company has implemented a Management System:
• for Quality, complying first and foremost with the requirements of UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 standard, and now also complying with the requirements of UNI EN ISO 9001:201S standard.
• for Occupational Health and Safety complying with the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 standard.
ZANOTTA S.p.A. defines the following reference principles for its Company Policy:
Attention focused on Customers and on data subjects, ZANOTTA S.p.A. undertakes to:
• understand its customers’ needs and plan its activities in order to accommodate them fully
• satisfy customer requests by observing the applicable mandatory requirements as well as the particular requirements expressed by the customers themselves
• improve and extend its products in order to satisfy the needs of both Customers and the market
• always offer maximum professionalism, expertise, responsibility and availability towards Customers
• Approach for processes
ZANOTTA S.p.A. identifies the various activities within its organisation as processes to be planned, controlled and constantly improved and it activates resources in the best possible way in order to achieve this.
ZANOTTA S.p.A. manages its processes to:
• set up the general organisation of the company through the full implementation of the management system
• optimise the organisation of the production process
• define the objectives to pursue and the expected results
• define the related responsibilities and the resources involved
ZANOTTA S.p.A. assumes responsibility for the efficiency of its Management System, by providing all the necessary resources and making sure the planned objectives are compatible with the context and the strategic solutions.
ZANOTTA S.p.A. conveys the importance of its Management system and actively involves all parties concerned, coordinating them and supporting them.
• Assessment of risks and opportunities
ZANOTTA S.p.A. plans its processes with a risk-based thinking approach in order to implement the most suitable actions to:
• assess and treat the risks associated with processes and reduce or eliminate the factors that negatively affect the results
• exploit and reinforce the opportunities identified
• Involvement of personnel and stakeholders
ZANOTTA S.p.A. is aware that involving its personnel and all stakeholders, combined with the active participation of all its employees/collaborators/suppliers, are a primary strategic element. It promotes the development of internal professionalism and a careful selection of freelancers/external suppliers in order to have the most competent human resources. Everyone who gravitates around ZANOTTA S.p.A. (stakeholders, personnel collaborators, suppliers) is called upon to provide their own contribution to implement this policy, which is of vital importance to the continued success of the company.
• Safeguarding of occupational health and safety
ZANOTTA S.p.A. has set itself a series of objectives on the subject of safeguarding the Health and Safety of workers, supported by specific commitments by the highest ranks of management to achieve them:
• Reduction or elimination of the risks that affect the health and safety of workers
• Improvement of performance and results relating to occupational health and safety issues
• Occupational accident and illness prevention
• Selection of its suppliers and purchases made which abide by the principles of safeguarding the Health and Safety of workers and of people in general
• Compliance with mandatory standards, laws and regulations on the subject of health and safety of workers, as well as commitments made through employment contracts and other commitments freely made, taking into account the activity performed and the size of the company
• Enhancement of the professional abilities of personnel, which are considered principal company assets
• Involvement, participation of personnel for the full disclosure and sharing of the policy and of the company’s objectives, for the development of a culture focused on prevention to maintain and develop safe and secure working conditions.
One of the permanent objectives of ZANOTTA S.p.A. is the improvement of the performance of its Occupational Health and Safety and Quality Management System. The preliminary assessment of risks and opportunities linked to company processes, the identification and assessment of risks, the Audit activities (both in-house and external), the definition of short- to medium-term Objectives and the Management Review are the tools which the company is implementing to improve constantly and to verify the implementation and efficiency of the Management System, in regard to this Policy.
This policy is displayed and accessible to all employees, customers, suppliers and guests of ZANOTTA S.p.A. and it is distributed to any interested parties who may request it.